Thanks for considering hiring a PLB from Bushwalking Blog. I’m sorry if you’re a little confused about what happens once you’ve completed the 4 step booking process, but here’s a complete overview of the process to clear things up for you…
- Use the calendar on the bookings page to click the first and last day of your booking (Note: Bookings must be made at
least 3 days prior to the first day of your booking).
- A form will appear beside the calendar, including the total cost. Enter your details.
- Make sure you click the “Terms and Conditions” link and ensure you agree.
- Click “Book Now” and you will be taken to Paypal to complete your payment (via PayPal, either using your account or credit card).
- Check your e-mail (you may need to check your Junk folder) and you should have received a confirmation e-mail from “Bushwalking Blog”.
- If any details are incorrect, it is your responsibility to e-mail email@example.com or call Neil on 0405 198 145 in order to correct your mistake at least 3 days prior to the first day of your booking.
- If there are any problems with your order, Neil will contact you as soon as possible.
- As soon as possible, Neil will e-mail you with a link to an online form, where you will need to provide the full details of your trip.
- Neil will then provide these to the Australian Marine Safety Authority (AMSA), so that they know your plan, should you need to activate the PLB.
- Your PLB will be delivered on the day prior to the first day of your booking (as selected on the booking calendar).
- The PLB delivery will include a return Express Post bag, which you should then use to return the PLB on the day following the last day of your booking.
- Failure to do so will result in you being sent an invoice for additional days of rental.
If you still have any questions, feel free to get in touch. Happy hiking!