Welcome to The Bushwalking Blog (https://bushwalkingblog.com.au) (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by us. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Data Collection
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified when you leave a comment or fill out a contact form. This information is only transmitted to The Bushwalking Blog and is destroyed as soon as it is no longer required.
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. This includes a session ID, screen resolution, number of pages visited, and other website usage data.
3. Cookies and Tracking
4. Use of Data
We use the information we collect from you to:
– Provide our Website and its contents to you.
– Improve our Website and present its contents in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
– Help with our advertising and marketing efforts.
5. Data Sharing
6. Data Protection
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.
7. Users’ Rights
You have certain rights under applicable privacy laws. These may include the right to request access to the data we hold about you, or to obtain a copy of the personal information you provided to us. To request this, please contact us using the details provided below.
8. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
9. Policy Updates
10. Ezoic Services
11. Contact Information